Episode 251 – What If Snape Had Chilled that One Time? with Mike Schubert
In our latest series #WizardTeam and The Time Room, we ask a guest to look at a particular moment in the original Harry Potter series, change it, and ask how the story would be different from that point on.
In this episode, we are joined by the host of Potterless, Mike Schubert who asks, what if Snape didn’t insult Hermione’s teeth in Goblet of Fire?
Episode 275 – #WizardTeam Retirement – #WizardTeam: A Harry Potter Podcast
Join us for our final #WizardTeam episode live! We're celebrating 275 episodes with the friends we've made along the way. Thanks so much for sticking with us, and be sure to check out future BGC content at blackgirlscreate.org.—Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/wizardteam/message Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/wizardteam/support
- Episode 275 – #WizardTeam Retirement
- Episode 274 – What if the Time Room had an open bar?
- Episode 273 – What if Fleur Delacour won the Triwizard Tournament in Goblet of Fire? with Goblet of Wine Podcast
- Episode 272 – What if the Trio just told an adult in Chamber of Secrets? with Jackson Bird
- Episode 271 – What if Draco stayed with Harry in the Forbidden Forest? with Delia Gallegos